16 April 2014

Summer Lovin'






My long weekend has officially started! Earlier today was jam packed for me. Despite being absent from my day job I inserted a few freelance work during my Manila stay. I'm kinda excited for this one since it's a residential home with a concept that isn't the usual traditional style when it comes to interiors. I guess work always finds me. No complains here!




In celebration with the long weekend and my trip to Cavite tomorrow let me share with you guys a few photos of my recent visit to the beach last week while wearing my Cesa PH Galicia Midrib Swimwear. Loving the prints since it has that tropical combo to it. Doesn't it remind you of some kind of fruity drink? 


Cesa PH Galicia Midrib Bustier | SM GTW Skirt | Forever 21 PH bag | Sunnies by Charlie Sunglasses

Because it was a day trip to the resort for us I got to use my Forever 21 PH bag. For a moment I felt like I was Mary Poppins since everything was able to fit! Perfect for all your summer essentials. 




Can't wait to dip into the pool! Officially the start of summer!



--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia