28 August 2014

Geeking Out



Having a geeky boyfriend has been rubbing off on me. I've always been quirky but never geeky. haha So here I go doing my fair share of geeky chic. Well, besides the word "geek" the styling still falls under the quirky basic. Oh well, it was a worth a shot!


With interiors though I have a good picture of what quriky geeky looks like besides using the word "Geek".  A Lego wall clock perhaps? Or even a floppy disk inspired table. Even symbols from old school games like Pac-Man or Space Invaders up on your wall could be a good element to accentuate your drab walls..  The possibilities are endless. 


Pinkaholic (IG: @pinkaholicfs) Geek Shirt | Zalora PH Striped Skater Skirt | Larove Shop (IG: @laroveshop) Clear Sunglasses | Rusty Lopez Plum Pumps

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--



4 comments:

  1. i adore your tee is so funky! and I would love to have that wood written GEEK in my home!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top. You look lovely

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia